Holy Cow! Lacey is pregnant...with... a BABY. I can't believe this day has finally come. Am I old enough to be an aunt?!! Shouldn't there be some legal age limit on when a person can become an aunt?
I love seeing how everyone in the family reacts to this exciting bit of news. Liza called me barely an hour after I talked with Lacey and couldn't wait to tell other people- she had a LIST of people to call within the hour of discovery. She also asked me if I cried because she did. Me, crying? I think not...she is just like Dad in that respect. lol
I'm so glad I will be home (somewhat) this summer so that I can see Lacey get big! The timing couldn't be more perfect! Decorating the baby room, buying baby clothes, and attending baby parties/showers...those activities are all right up my alley. I will move to Nashville at the end of August...so for those last few weeks AND delivery I will be MIA...works out perfectly. I can just get a phone call and 7 hours later....see a CLEAN baby wrapped in a blanket, and hopefully with a name. Lacey and Ryan have yet to find a boy name...cross your fingers for a girl until they do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



you are so funny!
ReplyDelete