Sunday, January 18, 2009
I made a deal with my roommate Mallorie. For the rest of the semester, every night we promise to do 50 crunches- in order for us both to get in better shape (she is getting married this summer and I'm a bridesmaid in 4 weddings). I can remember the days of High School and our workouts for cheerleading- back then I was able to run a mile, do 100 crunches, 20 push-ups, and a variety of dances, jumps, cheers, and stunts-all under the blazing hot sun. I no longer run(unless something or someone is chasing me), I now prefer walking at Lake Patsy. Hopefully, this plan to do crunches every night will be a permanent fixture in my calendar. So here's to a new year, and eventually, a new and improved body!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



hey logan...good job on the situps. you are doing 50 more than me!! are you back in oxford?
ReplyDelete