Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Doppelganger Alert!

Today I spent most of my day Downtown in a conference room at Baker Donelson. During one of the breaks, I was standing in the door frame of the conference room facing the reception area when I noticed a man kinda staring at me. I was partially listening to the two men speaking in front of me, but it was definitely hard to focus once I noticed that man staring in our direction. He left the reception area only to return seconds later (still staring) and lean over the receptionist's desk and speak softly with the receptionist. I then noticed that the receptionist turned around to stare in our direction. I was getting really self conscious (thinking my pants were unzipped or something) but eventually the man left. The receptionist called me over and asked me if I noticed that man staring at me. (Duh. Yeah I kinda noticed.) She said he asked her if the firm was representing Jennifer Aniston!!! He thought I was Jennifer Aniston!! I don't know what that says for his optometrist, but I'll take it!! (I need to figure out how I was standing and put that on repeat for sure!)

I must say that this isn't the first time that I've been compared to Jennifer- the first time I met Nicole's Dad he said that I looked like Jennifer Aniston. (He's always been a favorite person on my list!) lol


It's a definite self-esteem booster and I will float on this cloud for quite a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment