Monday, November 2, 2009

Everything New


I made it through my first full day of work at my new job! My drive to work takes exactly 6 minutes. Definitely setting the alarm back a bit for future mornings. I added a few personal touches to my cubicle- pictures, quotes, and vase. I'm so lucky to be working for such a great firm!


I am also settling into my first new place. Laurie and I are living in a 2 story townhome off West End Avenue. It's super cute! I'm slowly decorating my room and adding decor to the living room and kitchen. Who knew that can openers, plastic spoons, and sandwich bags would become my top items to get at Wal-Mart??
So far, nothing too exciting has happened. The highlight of my first week here was having a cute guy open up my new bank account!


No comments:

Post a Comment